130mm Heavy Duty ‘Safe’ Cable Roller
A versatile piece of equipment suitable for use in most cable laying applications, the 130mm Heavy Duty ‘Safe’ cable roller is an almost-essential accessory when installing SWA Cable. Its sturdy and rugged design help it withstand large cable sizes and weights. It is also designed so that if the Cable Roller flips over, the risk of damage to the cable is minimal. This roller is also suitable for ladder racks and gantries due to the size of the base.
Below is a list of uses and specifications for this cable roller;
• Heavy Duty Tubular Frame Straight Line Cable Roller
• All tubes are continuous leaving no sharp edges
• 110mm Diameter Large Waisted Steel Roller
• Sealed roller bearing fitted
• Bright Zinc Plated Finish
• 130mm diameter Cable Capacity
• Size 41cms Long x 20.5cms Wide x 22cms High*
• Weight 3.5 Kg
Here at SWACable.net, we stock and supply a large range of Armoured Cable and Accessories, therefore if there is a certain type or size that you require but cannot see among the range we have available through the website, please feel free to give our sales team a call on 01244 288138 for further information and assistance.
SWACable.net is located on Zone 1 of Deeside Industrial Park near Chester, so if you’d prefer to pick up your item as opposed to having it delivered, please feel free to do so.