16mm x 3 Core SWA Cable Per Metre – 94 amp rated SWA armour cable, designed to carry electrical power to a range of applications and devices. Ordinarily you’d find this cable powering large outhouses, workshops, sheds etc. As it is rated for 94 amps, it is perfect for supplying power over longer distances.
Specifications for 16mm x 3 Core SWA Cable Per Metre
- Overall Diameter: 21.2mm
- Current rating: 94 Amp
- Gland Size: BW/CW25
- Cleat Size: CC9
- Conductors: Stranded Copper
- Insulation: XLPE
- Core identification: 3 core (Brown, Black & Grey)
- Bedding: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Colour: Black
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467: Electric cables
- Voltage: 600/1000V
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity
As this cable is armoured, you can use it for underground installations as well as attaching it to structures or buildings using CC9 Cable Cleats. Please note that you’ll need CW25 glands for outdoor use and BW25 glands for indoor use. These glands will help terminate the cable into any device or junction box safely and securely.
Our standard delivery service is 1-2 working days. Delivery is £5.99 plus VAT however if your order is above £100 excluding VAT, you’ll get free delivery!