70mm x 5 Core SWA Cable Per Metre – Three phase electrical cable used to carrying power to three phase machinery and equipment. As this cable is armoured, you can use it for underground installations as well as attaching it to structures or buildings. Please note that you’ll need CW glands for outdoor use and BW glands for indoor use.
Uses for this armoured cable include the following;
- Large Three Phase Industrial Circuits
- Power Stations
- Suspended on Cable Tray in Factories
If you need to asses what size cable it is you require, please follow this link for our SWA Cable Calculator.
PLEASE NOTE; this is an approximation, if you don’t know what cable size it is you require, please contact a qualified electrician so they can confirm.
Specifications for 70mm x 5 Core SWA Cable Per Metre
- Conductors: Stranded Copper
- Insulation: XLPE
- Core identification: Brown, Black & Grey
- Bedding: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- British Standard: BS5467
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity
Fast, free delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding highlands & islands) is available for as little as £5.99 plus VAT, however delivery is free on orders over £100 excluding VAT. If you require delivery notifications via text or email, please remember to include your mobile number and email address in the order.