130mm Economical Cable Roller
A versatile piece of equipment suitable for use in most cable laying applications, the 130mm Economical cable roller is an almost-essential accessory when installing SWA Cable. Included are holes located on the bottom of the item which make it suitable for bolting to a variety of different surfaces including cable tray, within trenches etc.
Below is a list of uses and specifications for this cable roller;
• Medium Duty Pressed Straight Line Roller
• Can be used as a Pipe Roller or Cable Roller
• Supplied with holes for securing to a Cable Tray etc
• 110mm Diameter Large Waisted Steel Roller
• Sealed roller bearings fitted
• Bright Zinc Plated roller Finish, galvanised plate frame
• 130mm diameter Cable Capacity, 400mm Pipe Capacity
• Size 20cms Long x 16cms Wide x 10cms High
• Weight 2 Kg
Here at SWACable.net, we stock and supply a large range of Armoured Cable and Accessories, therefore if there is a certain type or size that you require but cannot see among the range we have available through the website, please feel free to give our sales team a call on 01244 288138 for further information and assistance.
SWACable.net is located on Zone 1 of Deeside Industrial Park near Chester, so if you’d prefer to pick up your item as opposed to having it delivered, please feel free to do so.